introspecting my 2014

2014's has been fine so far. i wouldn't use the term amazing or even great because there was times i really wasn't coping, esp...

2014's has been fine so far. i wouldn't use the term amazing or even great because there was times i really wasn't coping, especially after MTDC ended, when school starts to get tough and competitions get high, people start turning cold and lives without humanity started blooming with stress of school. just school. everything about school be it ccas, studies, grades and even just people. but i'm coping. i can't explain my gratitude in words of how thankful i am for the people who went through thick and thin with me, to be there for me at my worst, for making my life better -not saying my life sucks and im attracting attention for being pitiful - than usual. so much better like the sunshine on my gloomy days. you guys definitely deserve me at my very best.

again, i wouldn't say 2014 is terrible because its been a year of good music, good gourmet, good books, good friends, new friends but i honestly wouldn't deny there's times i want it any other way.

 its part of my growing up years where you regret the stupid things you do in the days where you were younger. can't believe this time last year i was still freaking out over stupid little problems of my life, not actually realising what was the right choices for me or even planning for greater hurdles that were coming along the way, causing regrets this year due to lack of preparation. ive learnt many life lessons through the hard way, falling down the highest peak of the mountain. even so, it taught me to accept the things i couldn't change and work your way through those you can change, and not never give up because the skies are always the darkest, right before dawn. 

not going to lie or sugarcoat anything but this year but even through all these things, i'm glad some things turned out the way it did because ever since that point of my life i've seen so much and i've learnt tons of things - i'm still extremely blessed and thankful, not saying i'll stop learning, because "the more know learn the less i know". i definitely thank god for the people who stood by me throughout my darkest times and telling me not to give up in life. the irony about all your identities was that i got to know all of you guys through the dark pillars of my life, just like angels who come down in battles of my life, and i'm extremely thankful for your presence. people come and go, but for now, you guys never left.


"positive thinking will let you do better than negative thinking ever will" - zigziglar

"ive learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you make them feel" - maya angelou

i wanted to show you guys some photos of the best moments of my 2014, but nah. next year would be fine, for i have learnt the life lessons the hard way to be ready for greater hurdles in life. forgive and forget, god blesssss.

until the next time, xoxo, 
Shi Pei

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured post

Singapore Coffee Festival 2016

...