the type of friends you need to remember.

heyyy guy s im sorry that i do not have a blog header right now but i promise i'll spend some time asap to finish editing and put it up...

heyyy guys im sorry that i do not have a blog header right now but i promise i'll spend some time asap to finish editing and put it up!!


so as you guys know i had impromptu meet up with my crazy clique (( not everyone is here tho cos too impromptu)

it was only last night that we decided to meet up at tamp for movie, without even making sure whether its at shaw or gv. it was really impromptu and far for many as we live far apart, most were unable to make it.

it started off with me getting trolled when cherhsien was coincidentally on the same train as me but he said he was at macs already pftt. ((hell he was fast he stays twice as far as me from tampines))

when we met guess who couldnt stop talking and laughing and smiling and getting all so high because of the people who feed me to much much love!!

the things we do had a whole new level of retard-ness. I'll talk a bit more and let the pictures do the rest of the talking!!!

So we walked around trying to get to gv but we were talking so much we ended up walking in circles because nobody was focusing on the surrounding and everybody just kept talking and talking and talking!!

me and cherhsien wanted to watch Dumb and Dumber to (sorry we are late - we will/must go soon) but decided to watch Penguin's of the Madagascar ((worse movie ever but with the best people)) because everybody else watched some other movie already. the ticket counter lady was pretty unfriendly, and we walked out teasing her.

right after we walked to Capital Mall to eat at the Kopitiam((bc cherhsien has colorful teeth- braces and couldn't eat most of the fast foods we wanted)) when Tampines Mall has it too (much geniuses) and talked about ghost and the stupid things that happen just to catch up. 

I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking!!! ((feel free to scroll all the way down if you dw to see the pictures))

after tiffing went ahead to the supermarket to get some snacks and disrupted so many people hahaha ((sorry if you're reading this))












then after me and cherhsien were craving for soy bean pudding but Jamie and Omega went like eww no but guess who still went ahead and bought them to.... hahahahaha

at the theatre


oh yeah here's the photo before the movie!!

i definitely need to caption this out with the idiots haha.
throughout the movie i was sitting beside cherhsien and he was like
walao the movie so boring
i dont like the plot sia
eh the kids very noisy
why they laugh also not funny

AND WE BOTH ENDED UP FALLING ASLEEP IN THE CINEMA.((jamie almost took a picture of us in crime))

after the movie cher hsien has tuition so we only chat for a while and went home already!:(((((








  on the train home :( cher hsien said i was noisy!!!

 some say we look like siblings, honestly, i dont know
IDIOTS YOU GUYS MAKE ME HIGH AND CRAY. 
you guys feel me with love and joy and peace and every it of happiness i can think of and i am grateful for each and everyone of you for staying in my life. 
you're one of the many reasons in my life that tells me being alive is happy.谢谢你们那么疼我.
we can never pass a day without teasing omega, but still, we'd fill him with muchmuch love, heh 
I love everyone of you guys and every single stupid thing we do makes me laugh and forget all the sad things that happens around me. 
i never ever once get insecure about the secrets we share / we would distant and betray ever since the day we met until now. I have 1000000% confidence and trust with you guys. 
the amount of happiness you guys give me makes me loss for words. The moment I step out of the house to meet you guys I couldn't stop smiling and my whole heart was filled with happiness. 
Thanks for making my day/ week/ month much love and cheers for many more years to come.

till the next time with much much love,
Shi Pei xoxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured post

Singapore Coffee Festival 2016

...