2015 new year's resolution

besides  getting better grades, eating cleaner and being a better and happier person in general, i want to... learn to see the posit...

besides  getting better grades, eating cleaner and being a better and happier person in general, i want to...

  1. learn to see the positive in everything- reduce idealism, definitely accepting imperfections
  2. try going to the movies alone
  3. find more "me" time on daily basis reading more books and magazines that i enjoy than i did in 2014, without worrying about the time, people around me or even rushing to missed calls or unreplied text.
  4. keep up with my journal 
  5. get the perfect camera
  6. value my opinions before others, especially if it's about me and don't always do what's expected of me
  7. know to apply for college or poly
  8. take more bubble baths
  9. drink more water
  10. go to concerts 
  11. save money
  12. understanding people's needs
  13. find more time for the people who matter
  14. count my blessings often - be genuinely, intensely happy and contented
  15. hit a highscore

its the first time i'm ever doing this, so let just set a score of completing 10 out of 15 as a matter for reducing idealism.

"Life is way too short to spend another day at war with yourself "

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured post

Singapore Coffee Festival 2016

...