2015

2015 is ending so i guess its time for this again. there's one thing i definitely want to tell you guys for the secret to be happy in ...

2015 is ending so i guess its time for this again.

there's one thing i definitely want to tell you guys for the secret to be happy in 2016:
" if things don't work out by 31/12/2015 2359, its not part of your life by 1/1/2016 0000"

2015 is probably one of the mini life changing part of my life so undoubtedly thoughts with "what have i been doing with my life for the year, or all 16 years of my life?" , "am i doing enough?" , "am i at the losing end?", "am i on track on who i need to be 10 years down the road?", "is the people around me the honorable people i really want to be with?" 

i guess i'm doing what i can do for now, not that i'm at the finest part of my life, but at least the fine that the me in 2014 would be satisfied with, and that's good enough

being on the senior year of my school, leaving school examinations got me caught up with my studies perpetually for almost the entire year. sleep deprivation felt like a norm, and having "no time" for people was part of daily routine.

grades were really predominant part of me in the past, maybe not as dominant as the geeks, but they certainly affects me pretty much. nevertheless i could never imagine how it feels to really "not to well", although feelings of not hitting demands hit me really hard at times when my mood was in the mess throughout the year until dengue struck me for the main national examinations.

moral of the story; just do what makes you happy and listen to your elderly for the ship will carry our bodies safe to shore

2015 taught me to be the person i want to be, and to enjoy things while it last. sometimes things don't wait for people eg. youth, time, people. people rarely wait for people. growing up is inevitable.
guess life is really cool this year for the people life has brought me too. making me a happier person, taking away termite friends, and even teaching me things about life that school doesn't each/ give the wrong perception about.

"treasure everyone the way as if it's the last interaction you have with them, wholeheartedly and lovingly."

upon mid year life was changing and new people came in while nature selection happens to only those who are the strongest breed survives. accept what u cannot change and change what i cannot accept.

still want to be alone and free to be myself the way i am even though people constantly ask me why i am single. its a choice, to be happy for who i am and what i want to be. being single doesn't mean you're lonely, it takes courage for one to watch a movie alone, and to me, it is beautiful.

daily routines still occur but i constantly remind myself to 
1. do things that makes you happy once in a while. (literally you and not anyone else)
2. make sure the you on the previous year would be so proud of what you've done.
3. make time for people
4. have "me days" when you want, even if you don't have time.
5. pick up a new hobby
6. go on adventures that crashes your wallet than to save them up for materialism needs.
7. spend more time with your family
8. stay demure, but going derange once in a while is fine

goals for 2016
1. staying away from termite situations and people.
2. appreciating people
3. spend more meaningful yet inexpedient time
4. better time management.

this is not a new year resolution i'll finish my draft on that another time (you guys know my struggles are real savage)

<<recalling 10 good times of 2015>>
1. my birthday, definitely not the best yet thus far for me to be greatful for.
2. study session break times with MMG 
3. birthday celebrations for many many people - thank you to all the family and friends who loves me and showered me with love after realizing that negative people in my life aren't meant to be part of me as much as i want them to.
4. my sunday dg pals for making me a happier me. - thank you ncc
5. CAPRI STAYOVER OMGGGG - i will do a short write up about this
6. chinese lessons - hahaha sorry i just cannot stay focus in mandarin classes 
7. taiwan escape - my photos are loading but some of the photos got pick pocketed, legit. 
8. beast concert
9. WWW adventures x 2
10. family's unconditional love.

2015 was definitely a tough but good year for me. despite many obstacles, i broke through most of them and manage to find the me i always wanted to be. even till now, i can't decide what i want for lunch or even see somebody as if i know if i love them to be with for the rest of my life, but being a 16 im thankful for the things that has happened for me to be who i am to be loved for the right reasons and being more than ever ready to grow up as much as i do not really want to and this is so important.

<<i'll upload another post on my photos in 2015 im sorry for being late all the time i've been really caught up between things but i promise i'll make time for this>>

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured post

Singapore Coffee Festival 2016

...