latest update

hey i'm so sorry i hadn't update in the longest time ever because my life was pumped up with GCEs and all so here's an update of...

hey i'm so sorry i hadn't update in the longest time ever because my life was pumped up with GCEs and all so here's an update of what happened in the past 6 months, as well as finishing up some drafts!

many things actually happened this year, and i'm in year 4 of my secondary school so i guess its the senior year where you look back
coming soon.

1. o level thoughts - dengue fever
2. graduation day
3. prom
4. post prom ventures - www, farming, marathons, getaways
5. birthday celebrations thus far + random snapshots of daily life

i've been really cooped up with work even after Os end - trying to renovate my room as well as prepping for my getaways, i'll be overseas soon for around 3 weeks, so drop me a email if you wish to contact!

till the next time xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured post

Singapore Coffee Festival 2016

...