SIXTEEN.

note: im not a school-girl girl, but this post protray me that way((which is not true)). pls do not misunderstand. ;) So last Thursday...

note: im not a school-girl girl, but this post protray me that way((which is not true)). pls do not misunderstand. ;)

So last Thursday i had my sweetest 16 and thank you everybody who made the day perfect. i can't put my gratitude in words for people who wished me. I never thought my 16 would be so perfect -i didn't expect any celebration- because all of us are actually so busy.
walked into school with much love of greetings and lovely hugs, what's any more i can ask for?

even i couldn't remember my own birthday this year because work eats me every single day. i knew i sort of start to overwork and although im not sure if its right or wrong and good or bad, i know it's my fault to finish things last minute <-- new year resolutions to change lolololol. at least im surviving, im alive and happy ;>

I HEREBY APOLOGISE TO EVERYBODY READING THIS IF I EVER MADE YOU WORRY ABOUT ME, MY HEALTH, MY EMOTIONS OR ANY THING RELATED TO ME. IM TRULY SORRY ((so please stop nagging hahaha))

1. one day right before my birthday Xinhui and Evonne passed me the first and sweetest gift i've ever received in my whole entire life. *continues exaggerating
i've always wanted dreamcatchers and i've been putting them in my christmas wish list ever since 2008????? i'll put my christmas wish on random places and see if anybody realise/ who really cares about me. i won't deny this is lame because nobody actually checks whatsapp status, but hey after years i got them!!! much love!xx
i love you two idiots to the moon and back.

call it a fetish but omg check this out its so cuteeeee


2. kinn xian also came to school to "pass me my notes" can't thank  him enough for staying to here to rant and nagging at me like 25/7 non-stop to take care of my health (he isn't the only one but he is the extraordinary one) thanks for always always remembering me on my birthday and making my darkness days happy. love you much bff.
you ALWAYS have the best taste ever whoopwhoop 

*inbetween* Seng Jin told me he was going to sleep early and he wished me happy birthday first, but he ended up staying till 0000 talking crap to make my bad day better - i had lessons all the way until 11++ outside of home because i wanted a extra-lessons-free thursday for my 16th- we talked about anything from pickup likes to gossips and everything //expose- he thought there was a MRT station called UNITY hahahahahah// 
its been 4 years, thanks for making my night so wonderful, hope our friendship last forever ((with craps and movies))!obviously i wouldn't forget Gavin the fish and William the whale ((my friends are all aquatic animals)) JK THERE'S ACTUALLY MUCH MORE I'LL MENTION YOU ALL LATER BELOW KEEP READING.


3. walked into the school meeting Zhang Shuai with the most ridiculous gift ever. it's pretty funny because he actually didnt know it was my birthday ((i only know him for 4months+ so he didnt realise)) but he came up with those words on the can that made me laugh so hard in class







he came back with this the next day, its the COOLEST book i've had, together with the notes he wrote inside (yay). thanks for being the funniest pal i have. times with you, sj and joe skyping till the nights talking about anything under the sky are the best. thanks for coming into my life in HHN4!



4. so glad i came into school with Haikel waiting for at the foyer with the diabetic gifts. thanks pal/twinne, happy birthday this coming 9th have a even sweeter 16 (thanks to me hahaah jkjk)
new pal name's biscuit you're welcome.



 coming up to class receiving wishes from teachers, batch mates, and then in class by my class ((thank you guys))

5. Shayna, Dayna, Dini, Reiko and many others came right in before lessons started with a lighted cupcake - i dont have a photo of it because its so nice i ate it- and a 1-month helium balloons - which i got overly attached to - i think i'd cry on the day it drops- ((i dont have much photos because my teacher was from the discipline comm. and nobody's gonna take out their phone to take one photo and gets it confiscated for 2weeks))


here's the card from PB // 4D with much love 
from 4D and Mr Tan - fav eng teacher- thank you guysss






from shayna, much lovexx. 
during recess i received a notification from shayna that our initial plan to go for rainbow is cancelled :((( due to her impromtu plans, so i decided stay back and help liu ying with her math. and yeah her math was just another lie.



  

  
i was talking when this picture was taken so im sorry

zicing <3 the cute mummy

here's the idiot who told me to "teach" her math

she doesn't want to take a photo with me.

























thank you liu ying and zicing for the cake. even if its just you two((because you both are my bibae)), im so taken aback by the surprises you did for me. even tho we're all separated in different classes our friendship still stays strong. through all the thick and thins, teaching me how to grow up. for staying at my worse, you deserve me at my best and i love you :** è°¢è°¢ä½ ç»™æˆ‘的爱
FAMILY

spend my 16th birthday with my grandma ((you guys know she's my first love)) she's been pretty worried about me because of the stress i had from school and i've always heard about her talking to the relatives about me and how she's always so worried. growing up under her love was super good. being my closet friend ever since birth to talk about anything and everything and the childhood days where i sticked to her everywhere she go and hugged her to sleep everynight before my dad carries me into the room((and i will wake up at 3am to run back to her room :p)) were the best days of my life. ever since birth, everyone who knows me and my grandma would tell me how much she loves me, and my friends would say how lucky i am to have such good food everyday, and how blessed i am compared to them to be able to eat "restaurant quality" food thanks to my grandma.

okay i need to move on.

so i spend my 16th birthday with my fam, together with my little cousins and grandma, they know i really hate big party attentions, so i guess they fulfilled my wish this year.

more pictures!!!
i swear we took 1000000times to get him to look at the camera because all he cares was the cake that was infront of him.


my sissy :p


"for posing in this photo you better give me the cake later" 


here's my grandma, im finally taller than her!!
behind the scenes???


much much love.




sorry for poor image quality hahahahah


omg look he smiledd

i swear he's gonna love me when he grows up for ruining his childhood reputation :****

more photos!!!

much candid?!?!




Ms Siti gave me this flower on my birthday, nothing VERY special but still <33

I saw this in the body shop the previous time i went shopping with my family and was super into it, so glad they remembered!!!
from Justin! thank you!!!
thank you all of you for the giftsssssss <3
my overly attached biscuit
PS!! this is finally here!!!


I'll end off with this photo. All these wouldn't happen without you.

I won't forget the rest of course.

Special thanks to Shayna Without you this wouldnt happen. even i myself forget my own birthday, i can't believe you would remember it and make it all so well. The surprises I never thought would happen, thank you all for everything. I simply can't put my gratitude in words how much i really loved you for staying and entertaining my crappy times in class. the times we felt so tired we slammed our heads together on the table was way too funny for me, even until now.
 thank you for bringing joy to my life and made me super comfortable with you. i seldom feel so comfortable with my friends to be able to speak about anything, but thanks for existing. you changed my life to become better, and never gave up on me when i gave up on myself

thank you liu ying for the surprises, i honestly didn't see that coming. the cake and laughters we had talking about anything under the sky (actually almost everyday) is just so sweet. thank you for standing up for me when people bully me in school, you guys know i seldom care until its too much, so thank you for showering me with love. i wont forget the times you cried when you stood up for me when people misunderstood me and said bad things about me, when liuying and yanqing got so mad, and the best part was you guys didnt even let me know.  school is bitter for me, you know, but you're the bitter in my chocolate, and I'm the candy of your eye - half sweet half nuts hahahahah.
 thankyou for being my comfy pillow to talk crap all day err day i love youxx. 
-thank you yanqing for keeping the cake-

Thank you Evonne and Xinhui for the surprises and the countdown ((omg fml these two idiots who are more excited for my birthday than myself hahaha) thanks for bringing joy in my darkest hours (3hrs x 2 a week)) and i love you both, ok? ((you guys forgot the photo plan tho :(((( )

Thank you Kinn Xian for remembering my birthday ((for the 2nd year already)) meeting you through sooc was fun, and i won't forget the time where you applied too much medicine on your neck and it started burning hahaha. thanks for being somebody i can seek help from, to talk to when im down and accepting my weird attitude and character. thank you for nagging at me about my health and thank you very very much for the gift ((people probably judged you when you buy clothes for a lady right hahaha)) thank you for everything best pal

thank you Haikel for countdown-ing to my birthday. Snap chatting you is awesome, and the BM you taught me hahaha. cheers to many more years of friendship!!

thank you sengjin and joe for cheering me up one night before my birthday and staying until 0000 to be the first to wish me, making my stressful day all so carefree. 2 happy pills of mine, thank you so much for being in my life :)))

thank you zhang shuai for the gifts - canned food(omg) , pouch and notebook. thank you for coming into my life at the end of 2014, bringing in so much happiness to my life. thank you for being my laughing gas hahaahahha

thank you CO juniors - Evonne, Xinhui,  Chong Wei, Rishi, Jia Jun, Leon, Jia Le for annoying the crap out of me on my birthday hahhahaha you guys are too cutee. You guys made my days in CO much brighter than before, so thank you for being in my life!!!

thank you Aries, Shanice for the birthday hugs you guys are the epitome of lovely friends.

thank you 
from MJR: Dayna, Dini, Gladis, Reiko, Yong Zheng, BoCong, Shayna, Shaddicha. Sheana, , Meng Xuan, Liu Ying, Zicing, Yan Qing, Amberlyn, Joraine, Yu Qing,  Roy, Zi Cing, Gavin, Geok Him, Jun Kai, Jun Kiat, Kavin, Haikel, Cassidy, Yong Chin, Xavier, Kelvin, Gary, Yek Guo, Mei Shan, Jun Wei, Xin Liang, Nicholas, Vanessa, Lian Hua, Kerin, Hafiz, Yi Xuan, Elroy, Kwee Hong, Jovan, Rachel, Meng Yao, Seng Jin, Joe, Zhang Shuai, Dallas, Justin
from MTDC - Mr Heng, Mr Boo, Omega, Jamie, Faith, Joey, Cher Hsien, Aloysius, Kaixuan, Evelyn, Adeline,LiLian, HuiTing, Nicholas, Chloe, Bryan, Zhen Ying, TanHee, Jaleesa, Angelina, Jacqueline, Wei Ling, Alyssa
from SBF - Clorine, DQ, Keith, Yong tat, Yue Ru,Joy, Leonard,Shanice, Jeannie,Shuet er, Alastair
GYF - Sherry, Harika
others - Jing Yuan, Richie, Immanuel, William, Nerissa (6ki), Lilian, Yi Lin, Melissa, Min, Darren,Yan Kai, Reuben, Hafiz.

thank you for my sweet 16, I'll never forget all of you. 16 years old means a lot to me, so thanks for making it the best birthday so far. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured post

Singapore Coffee Festival 2016

...