ACNE-FREE COMPLEXION???

Being under the sun for Co-curriculum activities definitely worsen my skin condition as much as I would like to deny it doesn’t!! My Pr...

Being under the sun for Co-curriculum activities definitely worsen my skin condition as much as I would like to deny it doesn’t!!
My Promos are coming too, which means less sleep and more stress, causing more acne outbreaks and oily skin when I don’t get my beauty sleep!!
If you’ve been following my snapchat closely you’d probably realized I told you guys I have a piece of good news to share!! It’s the 3M Nexcare Acne Patch!!!


Before I start preaching about this product, let me share with you my top 5 Pimple Hacks! Don’t worry, they’re effortless and easy to-do, not those complex on you see on Google, because you probably know how lazy I am when it comes to taking care of my skin!!
  1. do not pop your pimples
  2. do not touch your pimples with your dirty hands,
  3. get your beauty sleep with 3M Nexcare Acne Patch
  4. change your pillow cases regularly – I personally do this once a week.
  5. If you need to put on makeup regularly, apply 3M Nexcare Acne – read on to find out why!!
Thanks to 3M Nexcare Acne Patch most of my pimples problems are faraway land, even when I lack beauty sleep!!
I remember getting all sad when I used to have acne outbreaks that don’t go cure for weeks, and I had to go to school with terrible skin conditions that probably took away most of my confidence, but school makes me so tired at night that I do not even bother taking care of my skin when I get home, thus revolving around the vicious cycle of low confidence in school and too fatigue to take care of my skin at night with no solutions at all!!
3M Nexcare Acne Patch is super effective and needless to say user-friendly! I mean, it takes about 30seconds for you to take it out of the package and stick it onto your face before you sleep at night, and when you wake up the next day just remove it, what else are you complain about right!!!

I personally feel it works best on popped pimples, and the patch might be thick, but it absorbs really well! It has water-based materials that acts like a sponge to absorb the oily-secretion and fluid your face secretes!
YES. PLEASE. DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE. KEEP IT CLEAN JUST DO NOT TOUCH IT.
Going for a swim? Fret not, its waterproof yet breathable to improve healing!!




The directions and instructions are all found on the package, but if you’re too lazy to read, just remember to wash your face well and gently pat the skin dry with a clean towel before application of product!!
If you’re wondering when you should remove the patch, remove it when the color changes from skin color to white, because it means that the oily secretion has been absorbed!!

This 3M Nexcare Acne Patch is skin-colored and transparent, so it’s definitely suitable to use, even when you’re out on dates, just use the patch before applying makeup, it’ll act as a barrier over the acne to reduce hand contact and infections !!
3M Nexcare Acne Patch comes in the Ladies’, Men’s, and thinner version, so there’s definitely one that’ll suit
you!


Its honestly one of my go-to(s) when I have acne outbreaks because it’s so convenient and easy to use, even when I need to travel or go to school camps, this is literally one of the heavenly made solutions to my lazy mind-set + high maintenance face!!
Give it a shot, the 3M Nexcare Acne Patch is found in most convenience stores, and tell me how it goes for you guys alright!!
Till the next time,
Instagram // s.hipei
Tweet // shipeix
Snapchat // bubblesaurzxc
youtube // Shi Pei


#TeenageGorgeousYou
#teenagemagazine
#tgy2016
#nexcaresg
#spotthepatch

#teenagegorgeousskin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured post

Singapore Coffee Festival 2016

...